Greetings, and welcome to Swimtopia for the Truro Swordfish!
We are excited to offer this new website with tools for parents and volunteers.
- Online registration! When you register online we will automatically collect your email and contact information for the season.
- Parent Volunteers: Sign up to volunteer for events throughout the season.
- A Meet Availability: Let us know each week if you will be available for the meet. (Coaches determine who will swim in A meets based upon times and declared availability.)
- B Meet Sign up: Select your Monday night meet events!
- Account: With your account you will be able to track your swimmers' entries and results throughout the season and all past and future seasons.
Check out the How to Guide for Parents that will help you navigate through SwimTopia the first time.
Don't forget to cruise around and check out our new site!
This is a new process, but we believe in the long run this will make the entire swim team process easier. Registration for the swim team is now open - click on the green "Register Now!" button on the top right of this page. This will be a two part process:
- Register your family for swim team by clicking the green "Register Now!" button and following the directions on the Registration form. Enter all members of your family, including your spouse or any other parent/guardian/grandparent that you'd like to have access to swim team information, at the same time.
- Create a Swimtopia account for yourself. Once you have filled out the Registration form, you and your spouse (or any other parent/guardian/grandparent for whom you've entered an email account at registration) will each receive an invitation via email to create separate Swimtopia accounts which will be linked to your family.
- Send in payment to complete your registration! To keep our expenses low we are not accepting credit cards as form of payment for the 2017 season. We are only accepting checks. Please see the registration form for more details.
Registration Timeline and Fees
Registration for Truro swimmers will begin in early April. The cost will be the same as is was in 2016 which is: $120 for the first swimmer, $100 for the second swimmer, $80 for the third, and $40 for each additional swimmer. Mini-swimmers are $95 for each and do not count towards the sibling discounts. Registration forms MUST be completed HERE on this Swimtopia website and registration fees MUST be paid via check and delivered to the swim-team reps before the swimmer may practice with the team. No hand delivered registration forms will be accepted. If for some reason your swimmer decides not to continue swimming, refunds (minus $15 administrative fee per family) will be made according to the following schedule:
- Prior to June 5 = 100%
- June 6 - June 23 (before 1st A Meet) = 50% **(Mini Swordfish and medical exemptions will be refunded 100%)
- After June 24 = 0% No refunds after this date **(Mini Swordfish and medical exemptions will be refunded 100%)
- After July 1 = No refunds for Mini Swordfish or medical exemptions
All members of the swim team must also be members in good standing of the Truro Community Center/Pool (TCC). This is a requirement of the NVSL. Pool memberships will be verified with the Pool Board before the swimmer is allowed to practice with the team.